I’ve been particularly fidgety and restless in the past few days. So I decided to turn my misguided energy on my poor computer.
Now, in case you didn’t know, I bought myself a monster of a PC last year for my birthday. I’ll post the specs later in this post, but suffice to say, when it was bought, it was one of the most badass rigs out there baby! It still kinda is :).
Anyway, I bought a bunch of stuff recently for my PC to spruce it up a bit. Bought an additional 1TB HDD (it’s a Caviar Black bitches…one of the best 7200 rpmers out there) to store all my sitcoms and shit. Also bought some additional cables,fans and lights for the case. It’s looking really awesome now. Take a look:
My current specs:
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-920 2.66GHz (8 cores)
- Motherboard : DFI LanParty UT X58-T3eH8
- Graphics Card : MSI Radeon HD4890 1GB DDR5
- RAM : Corsair Dominator 1600MHz 6GB Kit DDR3
- HDD 1 : Western Digital VelociRaptor™ 150GB 10000rpm
- HDD 2 & 3 : 2x Western Digital Caviar Black™ 1TB
- Power Supply : Coolermaster Real Power Pro 1000w Modular PSU
- Casing : Antec 1200
- Mouse : MS SideWinder™ X8 wireless
- Keyboard : Logitech G-15 gaming keyboard
Still planning on buying more stuff for the PC later :).